Sales Operations Specialist
Location: Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Specialist located in our Massachusetts, New Hampshire, or Winnipeg office. LotLinx provides employees with a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people.
Reporting to the Director of Enablement, the Sales Operations Specialist will provide full support to our vast Sales team. This position will require to identify, research, and resolve problems through timely response to telephone calls, email and personnel requests. The position will require accurate documentation, tracking and monitoring to ensure timely resolution. Support and demonstration of the LotLinx values and expectations of our customer support and satisfaction are fundamental to this team.
– Provide support to our vast and remote sales team.
– Provide quality service to LotLinx’s internal customers in all assigned tasks.
– Support internal customers with product training, knowledge and expertise.
– Log and track support calls/tickets/chats in the designated LotLinx systems.
– Prioritize and escalate jobs as required to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Identify trends through support communication and develop documentation to address the most often reported problems and issues. Notify management of increasing trends, unusual activity or repeated activity.
– Brief sales teams, as well as management, on the status of current resolution efforts.
– Attend daily/weekly meetings as requested or required.
– Communicate effectively with key 3rd party technology partners.
– Effectively communicate ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired results.
– Uphold LotLinx values at all times.
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Bachelor’s degree or related diploma.
– Strong communication skills; verbal, spoken and written.
– Strong customer-centric attitude is a must. Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
– Strong computer literacy skills and understanding of terminology and functionality.
– Ability to multitask and prioritize.
– Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
– Knowledge of digital media in an asset.
– Flexible schedule for support Sales in Eastern, Central and Western time zones.
– Go getter, hungry and always ready to push.
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered Inventory Management solution for the automotive industry. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific strategies to reduce days on lot and improve margin per vehicle.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.