The leader in Precision Retailing for the Automotive Sector. Our goal is to increase inventory turns for automotive dealers thereby improving their profitability.
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Solutions Account Manager to join our VMS team.
Enterprise Solutions Account Manager
As the Enterprise Solutions Account Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts, and upselling the LotLinx VMS solution. This position requires a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management. To be successful in the role of Enterprise Solutions Account Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load, and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
– Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
– Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down.
– Work with 80-110 accounts, as well as at risk clients and determine the proper action plan.
– Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results.
– Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts.
– Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients.
– Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops.
– Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach.
– 7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, or Preowned Director.
– Experience directly managing pre-owned operations.
– Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management Systems.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
– Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development.
– Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements.
– Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
– High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
– Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills.
– BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
– Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Sales Channe.
LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
We look forward to meeting you!