– Customer Success
– Remote Position
Are you someone that enjoys helping others succeed? Do you have that special something that pushes you to jump in when things get difficult and help solve problems? Are you the kind of person that your friends go to for advice? If the answer is yes well then guess what, customer success is where you belong!
Every business needs customer success in order to grow, succeed, and ultimately win. Our Account Strategists at LotLinx are building strong relationships with our dealer customers, understanding their needs and leveraging AI and machine learning to help them run more efficiently and achieve their goals.
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for an Account Strategist working remote. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Account Strategist will drive superior client satisfaction, retention, and growth by overseeing our entire account base, ensuring the technical components of our clients are properly set up and maintained. Additionally they will oversee the reporting and Co-op needs of our client base.
They will engage with dealership counterparts using their strong analytical and interpersonal skills to build and grow dealer relationships, educate the customer on LotLinx technical components and setup, and when necessary secure and acquire the access and information necessary to guarantee proper delivery of measurement and metrics.
They will manage daily QA of dealer setup as well as oversee the administration of OEM campaign initiatives, field reporting requests, and ensure the long term success of their dealer clients by advising and recommending strategies that adhere to the AI recommendations our platform develops. The Account Strategist is responsible for both customer retention as well as identifying when and how much upsells are to be pitched. This is both a retention and sales role.
This role also oversees the administration of campaigns and reports on overall churn actuals, forecasts, and progress toward achieving stated client goals so folks with a blend of analytical, technical, and relationship building skills will find this role most rewarding.
– BA degree or equivalent experience
– 3+ years’ experience in account setup and maintenance
– 3+ years’ experience in B2B client interaction
– Google Analytics – Intermediate certification
– Intermediate Excel skills to easily perform functions such as building pivot tables, macros, and vlookups
– 3+ years’ Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
– 30+ hours experience at a car dealership preferred but not required
– Working knowledge of automotive retail experience
– Working knowledge of various digital marketing methods such as SEO, SEM, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, attribution, and more
– Fundamental understanding of online lead generation and attribution, technology ecosystem, reporting on OEM campaign metrics, QA’ing dealer setup, and administering and reporting on outreach for cancellations
– Superior communication and presentation skills – must be able to digest vast amounts of data and summarize the key points
– Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information
– Problem solving skills and the ability to consider a problem or situation from different points of view to make the most effective decision
– Customer-centric business conduct to provide a positive customer experience when contacting clients for needed information for their setup and tools
– Ability to explain complex systems to clients to ensure they understand why it’s important to be properly set up with tools and metrics that will govern how we deliver value
– Strategic thinking skills in order to generate and apply unique business insights and opportunities intended to create competitive advantages for LotLinx
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered Inventory Management solution for the automotive industry. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific strategies to reduce days on lot and improve margin per vehicle.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.