Sales Operations Coordinator – Chicago, IL
LotLinx is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator with a minimum of two years experience in a sales support environment responsible for process improvements, Salesforce data entry, post-sale setup, and reporting.
This position requires an individual with strong problem solving skills- preferably a go-getter type individual! The candidate would be responsible for managing the post-sale process, including working with third party providers to escalate setup, managing all Salesforce data entry, and training internal teams on Salesforce processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze current business processes and take initiative to improve efficiencies for other teams.
- Support internal teams with Salesforce training, knowledge, and expertise.
- Reporting in Salesforce and in Excel (Advanced Excel skills needed).
- Act as liaison between TechOps, Sales, and Digital Strategist team to ensure all parties looped in on process changes and account setup delays.
- Identify trends in sales reporting to improve revenue growth.
- Brief upper management on the status of current resolution efforts and attend daily/weekly meetings as requested or required.
- Communicate effectively with third party technology partners.
- Proactively develop ideas, expectations, and goals while working with and through others to achieve desired result.
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications, Competencies and Position Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong Salesforce user experience (Salesforce Administrator experience a plus).
- Passionate for process improvement and no fear in taking initiative.
- Strong communication skills, including strong spoken and written skills.
- Minimum of two years experience in a sales support environment
- Ability to multitask – Sense of urgency; maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent telephone presence with organized follow-up skills
- Ability to be proactive and able to take direction and establish ownership of projects.
- Demonstrated networking skills, able to foster strong relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree required.