Position: Sales Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to our outside sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for the LLCC Sales department and consultants by coordinating administrative and support functions of the department to ensure that they are operating effectively. The goal is to facilitate the sales department’s activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales experience, we want to hear from you. The Sales Coordinator will report directly to the Senior VP of Sales.
- Provide training material and distribution to LLCC’s
- Manage events and LLCC calendar
- Regularly update contact information including prospect LLCC’s and current LLCC’s
- Interface with technology on the LLCC portal requirements
- Support LLCC projects and document all processes and procedures
- Lead tracking for team
- Work with legal department on seller agreements
- Create and distribute client communications
- Distributes Material and promo items to LLCC partners
- Provides Meeting Setup and Logistics including the coordination of lunch/dinner meals
- Maintains all LLCC materials
- Prepares PowerPoints in collaboration with Leaders
- Maintain LLCC database
- Coordinate event needs and requirements with marketing event team
- Assist in the preparation, organizing, and distribution of promotional material and/or collateral for events
- Onsite Event Setup at venue locations
- Collaborating with events and marketing team on logistics
- Attend events, assist with setting up, onsite support to sales team.
- Interface with Marketing on LLCC related communications that are distributed to dealer prospects
- Collaborate with Sales Operations on requirements and assignments
- Pull LLCC reporting out of salesforce for reoccurring distribution
- Provide Sales Reports
- Should have strong attention to detail, be able to multi-task several projects daily and be a motivated proactive, self-starter.
- Self-starter who can take initiative with minimal guidance and direction and run with projects to make it their own.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google- Gmail, docs and Microsoft Office- Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must have the drive to learn and work in a fast-paced technology environment that is quickly evolving.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing or other related field or equivalent experience/education.