Digital Strategy Internship
Are you interested how technology works in the digital space? Do you want to grow your knowledge of digital marketing? Come be a part of a highly innovative, digital savvy team in automotive shopper targeting!
LotLinx is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to work three months, 40 hours a week in the summer, $13 to $15 an hour, based on experience. This individual will be working with and supporting the Digital Marketing Team. The ideal candidate must have a background or strong interest in Marketing, Content Creation, Social Media and Brand Messaging. The ideal candidate must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to think outside the box.
- Achieve and maintain top rankings on major search engines through development and execution of SEO and SEM strategies in a very competitive industry
- Assist in the creation and collection of analytics and insights from various social media platforms
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team researching customer data in order to target core personas
- Investigate, recommend, test and implement new strategies and services that enhance SEM and other performance driven opportunities
- Identify digital partners to expand affiliate program
- Should have basic knowledge and familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Must have an entrepreneurial and exploratory spirit
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be interested in technology in the digital space and have some basic knowledge of/familiarity with HTML
- Prefer college student in their senior year, bachelor degree graduate/recent graduate, or equivalent.
Though this position is temporary, LotLinx frequently has open positions. Based on the Intern’s performance, this position can lead to permanent employment (which will include benefits) or long term contracting.
To respond, please answer the following questions:
- When are you available to work full time?
- What can you bring to the Digital Marketing Team?
- Are you in the Greater Chicago Area?