Inside Sales Representative- Chicago, IL
LotLinx is the automotive industry’s first Deeplinking™ technology platform, which connects over 6.5 million consumers who are searching for vehicle inventory online every month directly to the dealership websites where that inventory resides. Founded by a team of veteran automotive and digital innovators, the company’s mission is to tear down the thirdparty wall between dealers and their customers, and provide a more positive and efficient experience for dealerships and consumers alike. LotLinx’s patentpending technology replaces lead forms on thirdparty sites with direct links that transport consumers directly to the dealer’s vehicle detail pages (VDPs), all at a higher conversion rate and fraction of the cost of other marketing options. LotLinx is based in Chicago, IL. Become a member of an exciting, fun, and innovative company who is on a mission to change the digital automotive industry! LotLinx connects car buying consumers to automotive dealerships.
As a result…
● LotLinx increases automotive dealership sales with a faster selling rate over 50% faster!
● Over 60% of the top 100 dealer groups in America use LotLinx.
● LotLinx is growing over 20% a month.
● LotLinx connects over 6.5 million consumers online to auto dealer’s vehicle detail pages every month.
● LotLinx’s patentpending technology replaces lead forms on thirdparty sites with direct links to auto dealers sites.
● LotLinx’s has a higher carbuyer conversion rate at a fraction of the cost.
● LotLinx is a rock solid, well funded business.
LotLinx is seeking a talented and competitive inside sales professional to join our team as a Digital Automotive Consultant. Ideal candidates will have with an aptitude for technology and helping clients grow their business. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Work with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Collaborate with a team of top industry executives who are behind this exciting new product.
LotLinx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
The position includes:
● Work in a fun, exciting and growing company in Chicago, IL!
● Excellent Sales support and marketing tools!
● Opportunity for career growth in a fast paced, exciting work environment!
● Join a cohesive, talented team that is building our unique company culture, while having a huge impact on our industry
● Work closely with LotLinx management and industry thought leaders, to help promote exciting new initiatives
● Excellent benefits, plus Lotlinxfunded select medical, dental and life insurance plans; and options for vision, and other insurance Collaborate with a team of top industry executives who are behind this exciting new product.
● Manage inbound leads and prospect dealership decision makers via calling activities and trade show contacts
● Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
● Provide online presentations to dealership decision makers and actively close business
● Log all activity in SalesForce and manage all pipeline stages to the sale
● Work with the account management team to upsell clients who are looking to enroll additional stores
● Actively remain current on automotive and digital marketing trends
Desired Skills and Experience Required
● BA/BS degree or equivalent
● 2+ years digital sales experience either in inside sales (technology or advertising based products), retail electronics or automobile sales consultation
● Experience reviewing results based reports with prospects or clients to show return on investment Ideal Experience
● Understanding of search engine marketing and or website function best practices a plus.
● Proven top seller who consistently exceeds monthly goals
● Mastery of pipeline management to ensure consistent sales results
● Highly organized and outstanding time management skills
● Self-starter, highly motivated, with minimal supervision
● Strong written and verbal communications
● Experience using SalesForce or similar CRM tool