Digital Analyst / Account Manager
Do you love to analyze data? Do you have 3 or more years of account management experience? Do you have a passion and drive for success? If this is you, then LotLinx has a great opportunity on our Client Services team in the Bay area of California.
LotLinx is seeking a talented Digital Analyst/Account Manager professional with digital advertising and Google Analytics experience. The Digital Analyst/Account Manager is responsible for providing superior service to our dealer customers, and will manage a portfolio of 60 – 70 accounts.
In this role, you’ll own all facets of operational excellence and will rely on your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to build and grow dealer relationships. You’ll balance your day by analyzing campaign performance reports, and by communicating with your customers to convey ROI, grow their business and innovate the dealer ad package solution. The Digital Analyst is responsible for customer retention as well as customer growth, therefore folks with a blend of analytical and sales savvy find this role most rewarding.
To join our team, you must LOVE car dealers, however, digital experience is more important than auto experience.
- Drive superior client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Assess areas of opportunity for LotLinx to help dealers sell more cars by utilizing our vast toolset and data
- Engage with dealership Internet Managers and General Managers to develop strategies to move their cars off the lot faster
- Work closely with sales and internal operations teams on dealer needs, as well as to help evolve our processes and systems
- Manage daily delivery of campaigns
- Develop upsell opportunities
- Educate the customer on the value and benefits of our products
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Must be an “insight hound,” meaning you consistently seek key patterns and conclusions from data to tell a compelling story that leads to actionable outcomes
- Must have strong understanding and experience using Google Analytics, or a similar web analytics program
- Needs to be a proactive customer-centric strategic thinker
- Needs superior communication skills – must be able to digest vast amounts of data and summarize the key points in a manner that clearly guides our clients on next steps
- Must be digitally savvy, and have a solid understanding of digital advertising
- Should have solid time management and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Should be comfortable with “asking for the order” by leveraging our results to grow our business
- com experience is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in account management or sales within an ad agency or ad supported business
- BA degree or equivalent experience
- Fundamental understanding of online lead generation, technology ecosystem, reporting of campaigns, etc.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills