Client Services Associate
The LotLinx Client Services Associate will support the LotLinx Client Services Team in growing relationships with their customer base of dealers. This is an internal support role, with opportunity to grow into a client facing role in the future.
Ask yourself- Do you have an insight on analytics and data? Do you thrive on resolving matters working in a team or independently? Do you enjoy researching and have a knack for continuous learning? If so; come be a part of a highly innovative, digitally driven team in automotive Shopper targeting!
The Client Services Associate will work with a group of Client Strategists, by providing reporting, strategic input and overall support to dealer campaign delivery.
The Client Services Associate will report to the Client Services Manager.
- Work closely with your assigned Strategists to analyze data and develop reports to showcase LotLinx results and delivery of ROI
- Create new and innovative presentations for Dealer Customers that help tell a story of their performance in their respective market
- Assist in driving superior client satisfaction, retention and growth
- In collaboration with Strategist and Managers, research and develop new processes/tools to support unique needs of large customers
- Investigate daily trends of campaign delivery and report findings to the team
- Complete special project set forth by the Digital Strategists & Client Services Managers
- Should have strong attention to detail, be able to multi-task several projects daily and be a motivated proactive, self-starter
- Should have an interest in analytics and have the ability to seek key patterns from data to tell a compelling story and lead to actionable outcomes
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel & PowerPoint & an understanding or strong knowledge/use of Google Analytics
- Must have the drive to learn and work in a fast-paced environment that is quickly evolving
- Bachelor degree graduate/recent graduate, or equivalent
About Us: The automotive retail industry is experiencing a digital revolution as car dealers are becoming extremely savvy on how to connect with car shoppers via digital devices.
LotLinx is powering this trend with the auto industry’s first direct-linking technology platform, supplying new and used vehicle inventory to auto sites reaching 65 million consumers each month.
Founded by a team of veteran automotive and digital innovators, the company’s mission is to tear down the third-party wall between dealers and their customers, and provide a more positive and efficient experience for dealerships and consumers alike.
LotLinx’s patent-pending technology replaces lead forms on third-party sites with direct links that transport consumers searching for inventory directly to the dealer’s Vehicle Detail Page, all at a higher conversion rate and fraction of the cost of other online options. Powering 200+ automotive search sites, Lotlinx reaches over 85% of all auto shoppers.