Reporting to the VP of Engineering and working with the development leads, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of systems within defined long-term principles and vision. You will get to work with cutting-edge technology and on our industry leading products. This position focuses on back-end processes, developing and maintaining systems to manage ad platform integrations, inventory processing and publishing, reporting APIs.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar intermediate level role
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent diploma/certificate with experience
- Practical experience with many of the following technologies: Web Application Stacks, Java, PHP, Python, Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Agile Development
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into working products, systems, and results
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Shows creativity, teamwork, flexibility, independence, integrity and vision
- Be a quick learner and thrive in a fast paced environment
Good To Have:
- Experience with Java 8+, Vertx, JOOQ, Lombok
- Working knowledge of containers and Kubernetes
- Knowledgeable about microservices, Kafka and event based systems
- Database and SQL skills as well as experience with Elasticsearch, Cassandra and BigQuery.
- Prior experience with ad platform API integrations (AdWords, Facebook, Real time bidding exchanges)
- Experience with Google Analytics API and data
- Evaluate technologies and tools for suitability to business goals and delivery capabilities
- Work closely with the lead developers and architects to learn and understand the overall architectural vision and principles
- Design and deploy scalable systems to support exponential growth
- Design and deliver processes to measure end-to-end system performance
- Communicate technology roadmaps to management and development teams
- Manage the development and release processes and standards including unit, functional, and client acceptance testing
- Develop strong working relationships at all levels in the company with team members and management
LotLinx is a leading automotive SaaS Data company, utilizing AI-powered technology to provide our clients with an end-to-end Vehicle Management and Marketing System. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior developer located in Canada. Our offices are currently in Winnipeg, MB, and Hamilton, ON but given current circumstances are open to any remote location in Canada. LotLinx provides employees with a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and excellent career development opportunities.