Sales Enablement & Operations Manager
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered VIN digital marketing SaaS (VMS: VIN Management System), is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Enablement & Operations Manager with the ability to work in Remote, Canada. LotLinx provides employees with a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
Reporting to the VP of Product Operations, with dotted-line reporting to the CRO, there is an opportunity for a full-time, highly engaged, creative and attentive individual with intermediate to senior level experience to focus on, analyse and strategize within our SaaS to continue the growth and advanced capabilities within the technology.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations and Product teams.
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for commissions and incentive reporting. Ensure territory/region alignment and lead incentive plan and quota setting in conjunction with our finance team.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, metrics development, trend reporting, and analysis and communication to sales management.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the Sales and CS teams to understand and sell/promote our solutions.
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Drive the operational cadence of the sales and revenue teams
- Work in concert with Finance to design and lead sales planning, quota setting, and management of attainment.
Impress us with:
- Salesforce Mastery.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles.
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Experience in a previous Product role (or close proximity to) is an asset, but no required.
- Automotive vertical experience is an asset, but not required.
- Aptitude for product and technology
- Critical thinking skills to observe, interpret, analyze, infer and explain information in a clear and concise way
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player and willing to work with others.
- Enjoy working in a ultra fast-paced environment with an eagerness to learn
- Strong data mining skills and the ability to apply intuition to results
- Disciplined, analytical but a creative thinker and problem solver
- These Values resonate with you: Communication, Teamwork, Active Learning, Ultra-Efficiency
LotLinx is the best-in-class AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry and Chicago’s fastest-growing company in 2018 (as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business). LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.