The leader in Precision Retailing for the Automotive Sector. Our goal is to increase inventory turns for automotive dealers thereby improving their profitability.
We need an intelligent, hard-working, driven and savvy individual who can work full-time hours to join our team in a support position to orchestrate scheduling, prep work and materials prior to client visits, organize travel arrangements, follow up post-sale with contracts and other details.
This candidate will also need to help with customer launches and logistics around launches.
Our Sales Coordinator will provide all necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Suite)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field. Advertising background is a plus.
We look forward to meeting you!