LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for a Market Manager in our Milwaukee, WI market. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Market Manager is responsible for generating sales with new dealerships, increasing market penetration, and contributing revenue. They will work with client launch teams, sales development, account management, and LotLinx business partners.
- Uncover dealer pain points/sales opportunities
- Align LotLinx’s solutions to the dealer’s business needs
- Build consensus on a proposal and secure an agreement to work together
- Ensure dealer activation and smoothly transition the relationship to account management
- Build and work a sales pipeline
- Meet activity and revenue targets
- Additional projects as needed
What You’ll Be Doing Day to Day
- Primary responsibility is to build & maintain influential relationships with customers and dealers by creating demand for LotLinx products by proactively offering solutions. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Demand Creation: Focus on technical needs of complex, emerging, or underpenetrated prospects. With a fundamental understanding of all of LotLinx’s solutions you will be able to match those solutions to customer business needs. Will drive/create new opportunities and product selection within assigned accounts, and create demand activity using other technical resources, as needed.
- Account Management: Create selling opportunities through a planned discovery process. Gain solid understanding of customer’s needs and how to translate those needs into LotLinx products. Execute on solution selling through a working knowledge of solutions and design processes. Grow profit and maximize margins by selling value-added, long-term solutions, with emphasis on demand creation and engineering.
- Relationships: Drive dealership relationships at multiple levels. Grow market share and sales.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of automotive industry and dealerships
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Works independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience preferred
- Experience with presentation tools, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Proven track record of sales success
- Experience in the automotive industry is required
- Existing in-market dealer relationships highly preferred
- Communicative and high energy
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Well-organized – able to multitask and manage time wisely
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.