Reporting to the Director of Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, this role is responsible for the development and deployment of artificial intelligence to campaign management and distribution in the Automotive Digital Advertising industry. LotLinx is looking for a candidate that has talent in applied machine learning to improve, optimize and lead further development of our AI platform.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of machine learning and/or AI experience
- Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning or related fields.
- Strong fundamentals in mathematics
- Fluent in Java, Python and/or other development languages
- Experience with TensorFlow, or other similar software
- Design & development of robust machine learning algorithms
- Work with a world-class team of AI researchers and engineers
- Apply and utilize current emerging techniques, technologies, and tools
- Analyze, design, and determine coding, programming, and integration activities based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product
- Develop and combine complex data analysis techniques and methods
- Collaborate and communicate with management
- Taking projects from concept to production as efficiently as possible
- Develop strong working relationships at all levels in the company with team members and management
LotLinx is a leading automotive SaaS Data company, utilizing AI-powered technology to provide our clients with an end-to-end Vehicle Management and Marketing System. We are experiencing tremendous growth and have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate to Senior developer located in Canada. Our offices are currently in Winnipeg, MB, and Hamilton, ON but given current circumstances are open to any remote location in Canada. LotLinx provides employees with a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and excellent career development opportunities.