Head of Marketplace Development
Reporting to the GM for Product and Technology, the Head of Marketplace Development fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop LotLinx’s new Digital Marketplace. You will build the strategy for the marketplace and identify appropriate verticals and vendors and agencies that can service those verticals. And then work with engineering to build one click integrations with the vendors whenever possible.
The Role and Responsibilities:
– The Company is currently planning to open a Digital Marketplace to build an ecosystem around its new platform product. The Head of Marketplace Development will be the key leader internally and externally to develop this marketplace and build out functionality with engineering.
– The Head of Marketplace Development must deliver an overall strategy document by the end of 2022 outlining the overall vision and the details on the buildout of the marketplace.
– Develop good working relationships with all of LotLinx’s partners
– For Marketplace development, identity verticals that would help dealerships but not be competitive with LotLinx’s core platform offering
– Identify vendors within those verticals
– Develop relationships with those vendors, sign appropriate agreements and have them queued up where appropriate for one click integrations in the marketplace
– Work with the assigned scrum team to prioritize items to be developed in upcoming sprints
– Work on maintaining a backlog of feature requests for the scrum team
– Be the key leader in defining go to market (GTM) and packaging and positioning for these partnership offerings via the Marketplace
– Proven track record of managing complex projects with multiple deliverables and varying timelines.
– Proven experience in managing relationships with partners and maximizing the revenue opportunity
– Understands how to collect and leverage customer, market and competitive intelligence.
– Must be able to see and clearly communicate the company vision and the strategy across all relevant functions and ensure the right goals are defined and met.
– Experience managing in a matrix environment is a must.
– Well-balanced strategic and operational mindset. Strong discipline around long-term planning as well as near-term status reporting against deliverables.
– Ability to make optimal business decisions and set priorities based on imperfect information.
– Operations and /or Product prior experience a strong nice to have
– Drives the results of the projects and tasks that have been assigned
– 15-20 years diversified leadership experiences driving and implementing initiatives and experiences in leading growth initiatives
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital Inventory Management solution for the automotive industry. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific strategies to reduce days on lot and improve margin per vehicle.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.