LotLinx is looking for a digital savvy game changer who will be charged with managing the product line contribution as a business unit Product Manager reporting to the President of LotLinx Media Holdings division. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
Who you are:
Today, you are someone who can build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive and understanding to make that vision a reality, step by step. You ensure all the appropriate communication for internal stake holders is vetted and performance measures are in place. Your communication and organizational skills are impeccable. You love working in teams and see the value in collaboration.
What you will do:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research.
- Define, document, and communicate to product strategy, development and launch to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, promoting and understanding of the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Development, Sales, Client Services and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Gather and document product requirements, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating timelines with a team of developers.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Strategize and implement development plans.
- Test, measure, analyze and report on product performance.
What you have:
- B.S. in analytic or engineering-related field, MS in a quantitative or analytical discipline desired, or proven success in product market adoption
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with focus on audience targeting, data and user intent
- Strong analytical orientation, hands-on, with details to reality critical thinking skills
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Technical experience in AdTech environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL to write and execute basic queries